rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Monday, February 1, 2010

first impression

it was very strange feeling......sum ppl can give me have a kind of warm n friendly feeling when first meet them...........there are few ppl make me feel a kind of closeness wit them.....i experience it......... when i met my cousin who i never mey for 10+yr.....we never meet be4 .....bt they give me very friendly and warm feeling when the first time i meet them ............tat was my first time noe how they look like......my parents keep tel me i hav cousin at there n they all very sweet n friendly ..........when i meet them...i was like wat my parents tell me...mb we cant run from the relative.....ship we hav..........i rmb vividly my cousin show me her hand to help me passs through small gap.....it was so sweet....a small action which make me feel warm n affectionate...sometime, we dont need big action to show love bt small action like a smile is huge enough to cheer n bring happiness to other....mb deep in me i wan a sister.....a sister like them.....i always wish i have older sis ....who i can treat her as frens.....as my close buddy......i admire those have good relationship with they sis.......while ppl will admire me for being the only child...haha...it was life....ppl tend wan something they never have n wish to had it n never appreaciate wat they have.......

0 comments: