rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

gender disorder???

haha.........it was claim by en wan that i have gender disorder....mb some of action tat i done make ppl feel i was L.....actually it juz way i show closeness n friendliness wit my frens..........deep in me i noe i m normal........sure....even though i keep say how beauty a gal was n keep talk abt her......undenied .......i more close to gals than guy .....mb my childhood i spend most of time wit gal...plus... i more trust gal than guy.........n they was some gal that i admire them..........i admire of for who are they ....n also they good n bad....i always have a strange instinct or feeling of like a gal i meet.......nt tat kind of love......i was like a strong attractiveness.....mb she has a very special things wit her...tat make me like n attract by her.....i did ask why i like a person n admire them....mb deep in me....i search the image i want to fit in.....tat person make me feel i wan to be like her...........mb i still not sure who is me.....i still blur on my own identity n search for suitable image i wan wear..............i know i had serious problem nt really noe who am i? i keep search my real self.............n wat the purpose i stay alive.......who i wan to be.........wat i wan to do?????by the way ...i think i m normal in term of gender..........

3 comments:

iamenwan said...

haha.. claimed by me wor~~

Anonymous said...

Haha.. mei wen, dun worry.. u are not the only one.. i mean..as long as u know urself whether u are normal or not then can dy.. ppl used to think im L, as im in girls' school then im very close to girls..i hold hands with them going out..sms very often..for me, is just my way of showing love and affection and as long as i know im normal, i ignore the rumors.. so, just believe urself.. :)

Patrine said...

haha....ya lar...en wan...u said one leh....thank melia....u show me i m extremely normal....yeah!!