rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Sunday, January 27, 2013

It has been a while since i graduated....

After calculating the months,
It has been 1 year 5 months since i officially graduated from University,
Time just flight, and it been a while i did not write in my blog,
2013, this is my first post....
There are something that trigger me to write this post,
I have the strong feeling wanted to write down my thought after read an article.

Since graduated,
Everyone walked they own path,
Gradually i disconnected to many of my friends out there,
Sometime it was such a wake that i saw my friends news somewhere out there,
Either in the newspaper, video, up the stage of the public seminar i attended or Facebook's wall that tell me how success they was....
Many of my friends out there which i consider them as one (if they are in my list of friend in Facebook) did very well out there.
Sometimes, they achievement inspired me,
Proud to say, many are from my University,
It really proud to know that many of UKMer success in the field that they persued
Some are the juniors that i knew and they really outshine it the market,
That make me feel : " Not bad, my University have a lot of talent inside".

Some of my friends have actually won awards, scholarship, or started they own business....
One common among them are " They go after they dream and do what they want!"
I always believe this : You will be very success if you do what you want...
The questions is Are you doing what you love and want?
If you are, you have 50% of success rate and plus 50% is another factors (eg: determination, skills....)
If you asked me: Did i doing what i want or love?
The answer is ...........
You can find out from me whether i am or not,
Cause the person who doing something they like, it so different ....you can sense that....

Congratulation for those who achieve something and doing what you like,
Thanks for make us (UKMer proud) or your friend proud of you.
Wish someday i can be the one that make my friends proud of me.

0 comments: