rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I cant see

I cant see my future,
Which i thought i saw it last time!
Another words,
I am lost.
Many times i keep thinking,
Whether my dream still burning?
Or i still remember where i want to go?
Lost is a scary,
With a lot of fear...
It just like you step into the jungle,
Alone and it on dark night!
With unclear path lay upon you,
You have choice,
To choose which path you want to take,
But you are unclear where is your destination,
When your future is still dark,
Step by step you run,
Hope to reach the end, 
But where is my end,
It seem no end!
Where each stop is another begin,
I keep running and running,
Yet still in the same path with no ending....
Maybe i am comfort with the path i took,
Where i am so bless with what i have,
That make me even lost!
So, I am blind,
For this moment,
I am busy running to the end,
But cant see the direction and destination!

1 comments:

iamenwan said...

That means you need to take a break time to calm urself down.. Your heart will never lie to you, just that she is too tired of this non-stop life.. and life's a venture, it's full of uncertainty, what can be sure is that are you willing to take the risk and bare with all the consequences of it?

Sometimes, less thinking might help though. Dont give u hope ehhh!!