rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Thursday, June 23, 2011

WEEK 7 & 8 Report

Finally the last 2 week,
soon,
i will finish my internship,
when i gone through all the suck,
finally,
there are some reward,
this week,
the ship sail into big sea and nearly reach to the shore,
the efforts i put did harvest some seed,
i getting improve in close sales,
this week during the sales meeting,
my boss praise few of us include me for the result,
but what confuse me is,
i din feel happy at all,
at that moment,
i feel more burden.
in term of resume out,
i had increase so much,
roughly 50/60 ratio,
so it quite a lot,
but a lot does not mean will close sales,
i manage close few sales,
some success some fail,
but overall is quite good even it haven reach target.
it still on top compare to other intern and some permanent staff.
week 8,
it begin with new experience,
it was a sudden opening,
when my supervisor shout she need a secretary on 2pm,
at that time, it was 9am something.
i was busy flip through,
all my databases and search jobstreet,
and keep calling non stop finding candidate to work at 2pm,
at the same time,
have to meet the criteria of the position,
what more is i need to do tele-interview,
which is my first time,
thank to my supervisor,
she let me do it for my first time.
after about 10 calls,
i manage got one,
and close a sales that day.
my supervisor praise me for good job,
even though i cant match a position in half hour compare to singaporean,
but i manage to do it as in roughly 4 hour as an intern,
*clap**
at week 8,
the amount of resume out decrease,
but i manage to close higher no of sales,
i felt extremely stress when i saw the no drop,
everyday i push myself hard,
and i gave pressure to myself,
luckly
my boss din question me why drop during sales meeting,
instead she praise i done good job in writing comment in resume,
she said comment does not need to be long,
as long as it tell more about the candidate.
huh....
i thought she want to correct my comment due to bad language,
cause she done that on the first sales meeting and correct the comment of other consultant.
at the begin of week 8,
my manager call me into boardroom and discuss with me,
it was a good call,
what i had done actually got recognition,
cause she said she will like to recommend me as permanent consultant,
she said if i interest she will tell my boss,
i thought my boss does not know this matter,
it just her thought that i have done good job,
she said she saw potential in me,
and let me know the development in company.
next 2 day,
my boss gave me task,
ask me to lead n guide new permanent consultant to do a task,
then i quite curious why she want me to do so,
i had make a guess,
she try to test me,
it prove i m right,
she approach me next day,
and said good job for the task.
she start to told me about the offer,
she talked to me a while,
let me know how she think about me,
she said she actually observe my performance,
wow,
i been observe all the time,
stress up when think about it,
she said she happy with my performance,
and i have the attitude they want,
what surprise me is i contribute my idea when i give some suggestion during training,
my manager actually do some adjustment due to my question,
suprising,
i told i have step on the boom,
by suggest things that oppose them,
i thought my manager think bad about it,
but at the end it show that,
sometime, crazy action do paid.
when done some crazy things,
i had to bear the risk of it,
i may have good or bad consequences,
i m happy i had the positive one.
finally week,
i felt happy with my progress,
i m glad i got the recognition by offer job,
it was a great achievement so far,
at first i thought they are just suggestion,
but when my boss n manager both came to me,
i believe both of them recognize what i done.
i was a great return,
after gone though tough moment,
and at the end my effort did paid some.
as conclusion,
this internship really a great training for me,
things better as day pass,
and it end with good ending.
next week is finally week for me.
i will write finally report for it.



0 comments: